Instructions for Depositing Routine Fee for students promoted to 2nd, 3rd, & 4th Year
All the students promoted to 2nd, 3rd, & 4th year can deposit their routine fee
- Through Axis Bank EasyPay Slip or
- Online through their debit/credit cards.
Procedure for depositing routine fee through Axis Bank (EasyPay Slip) is as follows:
- All the students promoted to 2nd, 3rd, & 4th Year for the Session 2010-11 can deposit their routine fee in any branch of Axis Bank in India through bank’s customized software called EasyPay. The procedure for depositing fee through EasyPay is as detailed below:
- A fee deposit Pay in slip format is available below as well as its reception counter.
- Please use separate Pay in slips for depositing Course fee, Hostel fee, Back Paper fee & Scrutiny fee etc.
- The student can either fill in this fee deposit Pay in slip online and take a printout of deposit slip generated on A4 size paper or can take a print of PDF format and fill it by hand and then use it for depositing fee in Axis Bank. (Due care must be taken while filling up the deposit slip).
- If Printer is not available with the student at his place, then he can save a copy of the deposit slip generated and take a print out from any printer installed somewhere else.
- The students can deposit the fee through demand draft, pay order (payable at the station where they intend to deposit the fee), cheque (payable at par) or cash.
- The bank will collect fee on our behalf and issue one folio of the receipt to the student mentioning the transaction ID and in this way the fee deposit process will be complete.
- The bank will send all the deposit details directly to DIT. The students are not required to submit deposit detail to DIT. Only in case of any clarification, fee receipt can be sought from students, so students are advised to keep the fee deposit receipt very carefully for future reference. However the students are advised to get confirmation of fee deposit after 3 working days from DIT account section.
- For the convenience of students the hard copies of deposit slip format (along with necessary instructions) are available at DIT Reception. However, students are advised to visit our website www.ditgnoida.edu.in and fill up the form online.
- Students are also requested to promote this new method of fee collection as it will be the only mode of fee collection in near future.
To generate Axis Bank EasyPay slip online Click Here
To download Axis Bank EasyPay slip in PDF format Click here
Procedure for depositing fee through their debit/credit cards is as follows:
- A processing fee @ 2% in addition to the amount intended to be paid shall be charged from the students.
- A receipt shall be generated online once the payment is confirmed.
- Students are advised to take a print out of the generated receipt and keep it safely for their own record & future reference.
To pay online Click here
All the 2nd, 3rd, & 4th year students are advised to deposit the fee through Easy Pay only.